Thursday, January 28, 2016

Post 4 What my two colleagues learned about their story?

My first colleague who is Alexis Davis, her story is "A Rose for Emily". She learned that every story are not the same even though the order is not in chroniclogical order. " From what I got out of my story is that every story isn't the same as far as the order of the story goes," Davis. She also learned why the author describes certain things. " I also learned the ways of how Faulkner describes certain things that make them an important element in the story," Davis.

My second colleague who is Alexia Caul-Leonard, her story  is also "A Rose For Emily". She did not think that the story had a universal lesson, but felt like keeping someone isolated will effect them in the future. "In my opinion doesn't have a universal life lesson that all people could relate to, but I would more say that the lesson out of it is keeping someone isolated from others while growing up has long term effects on the way they grow up, mentally," Carl-Leonard.

links
 http://alexiaengl1102.blogspot.com/
 http://eng1102davis.blogspot.com/      

No comments:

Post a Comment