Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Post 3 What I learned about my story?

What I learned about my story was that some people just give up on themselves, family, and the world. The woman in the story did no longer wanted to be part of her family and society. I learned that as a woman we are more than just being a wife or a mother. Not only can we becomes mothers and wives we can be whatever we want to be. In society back then society put you in a box but it is up to the individual to decide their own destiny. In "A Sorrowful Woman" the story made it clear that men were the prime providers that payed the bills, and made the money. I also learned that some people you can never satisfy. You can give many people different opinions, but that will never become happy to any of the choices.    

No comments:

Post a Comment