Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Post 1 Favorite movie!

I have many favorite movies but if i had to pick one it would have to be The Notebook. I have read the book which in my opinion was better than the movie. The author for The Notebook is Nicholas Sparks which is my favorite author in romance stories. The story is about an elderly man name" Duke" who is really Noah who is telling a story to a elderly women named Allie. Allie is suffering from dementia which is why Noah is telling her the story so she can  remember. Allie and Noah are two teenagers that fall deeply in love with each other. They have different situations that hinder them, but their love always bring them back together. The reason why I love this movie is because I just love romantic movies about love, marriage and happiness. I also love the actors in the movie which include Ryan Gosling. Whenever, I watched The Notebook I'm always in tears because the ending is very emotional and heartbreaking. Another reason why I enjoy this movie is because it sends us a message about never giving up on your significant other no matter what the circumstances are.

No comments:

Post a Comment