Friday, October 14, 2016

Post 16 presidential candidates most lives up to the teachings of Confucius.

Unfortunately, I do not think that none of the presidential candidates live up to Confucious teaching. In Confucious he teaches how important harmony and balance is. Donald Trump does not represent that because I fell that his attitude is too aggressive to be president and I feel that a president should know how to balance things out which I don't think he is qualify for. I don't think that Clinton represent harmony and balance because many people do not trust her at all. I think that being a president you should have the American people's trust.Confucious also talks about how humans owe each other goodness and humanity, but If could pick I would have to say Gary Johnson because I feel that he cares and respects the American people and want to create order not chaos to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment